Cycle Folsom's cycling apparel is now available year-round at our Voler Cycling Apparel Store.
Our vendor of choice is Voler Custom Apparel. Voler offers competitive pricing, high quality performance-oriented fabrics, designs & features, and an on-line store, customized for Cycle Folsom so each member can place and pay for their own orders. They also have an excellent staff that includes professional artists, customer support, and local company representative who help present goods and answer questions during our fit meetings (which happen twice each year; once in Spring, once in Fall).
The pricing we are able to secure by buying as a group is generally price-competitive with apparel of equal high quality. Apparel purchases are only open to registered Cycle Folsom members.
The images shown in draft renderings are intended to show the general appearance of the kits. Actual appearance may vary according to size, and final design may vary slightly according to artist's discretion and sponsor involvement.
Fall/Winter Design items have dark-colored shoulders and lower back to help absorb heat from the sun, and to minimize visibility of dirt from damp Winter rides. To see a draft rendering of the 2016 "Fall/Winter Design" items, click here.
We will continue to host fit meetings twice each year to allow members to try on apparel and get their questions answered. Fit meeting event info will scheduled on our Meetup calendar, and will be announced to the group via e-mail.
If you can't make the meeting and or if you'd like to try something on in between fit meetings, contact Linda Elgart at Voler.
Voler often makes subtle changes to their fabrics and fits. Even if you've worn Voler products in the past, their new products may fit differently. All items are specifically manufactured to order, so returns are not allowed. Cycle Folsom does not get involved in purchases, or fit problems, however, Voler has been very responsive to handle any quality issues that have come up in the past.
If you'd like to try something on, contact Linda Elgart at Voler. She and her husband live in the Curtis Park area of Sacramento and have been very good about accommodating try-on appointments.
During the fit meeting, we usually review the value of wearing a RoadID. Cycle Folsom Members can GET FREE SHIPPING by using this link to connect to RoadID, and entering discount code ARR7278 during checkout. Shop at RoadID.com >
1. Click on this button to access our team order site:
2. Click on “LOGIN” to enter your Login/Billing Info. Click on “Create Account” to save the information and to create your new User ID and Password. You will automatically be directed to the home page for your team order. If you are a returning customer, please use your original Login and Password.
3. Click on “Begin Shopping" to gain access to the orderable products page. To place items in your shopping cart, click on the item you want to order, then the options you want to select, then the “Add to cart” button. You can choose to “View Your Bag” or “Continue Shopping” after adding each item. Repeat these steps for each item you want to order.
4. After placing the last item you want to order in your shopping cart, click on “View Your Bag” to display the items. Carefully review the items and make any necessary modifications or deletions. Because each item is custom built, refunds and exchanges will not be accepted. After you have confirmed your order is correct, click on “Proceed to Checkout” to complete the secure checkout process by entering your credit card payment information.
5. After you have completed the secure checkout process, an Order Confirmation will automatically be displayed and e-mailed to you for your records.
6. After the order deadline date has passed, you will no longer be able to access the order site. If you have not completed the checkout process for your order by this date, any items in your cart will be removed. The Order Deadline and the Order Ship Date are displayed on the order homepage. The Ship Date is the date that your order will be shipped from Voler.
Thank you for your order. If you have any questions, please call 800-488-6537 and ask for assistance from a Voler Customer Service Representative, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.